Our sweet girl is eight months old. I feel like I’ve been caught in a whirlwind,but it seems like she just joined us yesterday. Harper is so many things that equal the biggest ball of love. Right now she is sitting like a champ, eatinglike a champ (our food list is quite extensive), showing signs of stubbornness-weALL knew this was coming, knows how to get what she wants, loves sleeping inthe big bed, has rolled over from back to front AND front to back, loves togive hugs, is laughing all the time, has six teeth, loves to clap, is startingto dance when she hears music, drinks from a sippy cup but prefers a regular cup,and a bunch of other activities/traits that I can’t even think of right nowbecause my mind is fuzzy from lack of sleep JShe is still waking up at least twice throughout the night to eat. No matter how much food she eats during theday so I have decided it’s just easier to stop trying to figure out WHY andjust go with it. I am more thankful formy part time work schedule now more than ever. And really, it’s probably onlytemporary and will change again soon. Atleast I hope that’s the case!
It’s amazing how much love you feel upon meeting this littlehuman and then to have that grow as they grow…I feel like my heart mightexplode most of the time. She is so funright now! And thankfully she isn’tshowing any signs of crawling-phew! I amnot quite ready for a mobile unit ;) I love imagining how things will be thisspring and summer though, she will be the perfect age to get out and run aroundas soon as the weather takes a turn for the better. I LOVE having a spring baby!! We will be ableto go on so many adventures and I can’t wait.
I can’t remember the last time I was this happy, or if Ihave ever been. I feel like the luckiestgirl in the world to have my little family. We are just a big bundle of love around here J






love the pony! what a doll. so glad you are so happy!
ReplyDelete