Just a little catch up post.
Working part time is the best thing ever and I love having so much more TIME! And not having to pump and clean bottles every day is glorious :) It's so nice to have the actual weekend back for leisure instead of catch up for the week. We have a busy month planned of fun stuff, birthdays, pumpkin patch and Halloween! It's gotten so much colder the last week and I think it's supposed to start raining tomorrow. It's officially fall. I've been sick with a cold the last few days which sucks but I'm glad I have the next couple days off to rest.
We have been in full on real food mode with Miss H. She LOVES sweet potatoes! Carrots are next, I have them baking in the oven as we speak. This is a very fun stage and I'm relieved its going well. Although pretty much everything Harper related has gone swimmingly so I shouldn't be surprised :)
Our good friend Hunter & his wife Lisa welcomed a sweet baby girl a few days ago. I knew it would be a girl by the way :) Can't wait to see you little London! Andrea should be popping out her nugget any second now and we found out another one of my good friends is having a baby in May! Possible birthday twins?! So excited for them! Seriously life is so good and fun right now!
Harper is working on a couple more teeth and these ones are taking their sweet ass time busting through. It makes for some fussier days for sure but it's either now or later, right? Also I must add that she looks ridiculously cute in a hat, which she's been sporting lately with the colder temps.
And now for the part everyone really wants to see:






I don't have any kids yet, so is it odd that I absolutely love to read "mommy blogs" I am not saying your blog is a mommy blog only but I love reading about mothers and their children. Fun post!
ReplyDelete