Seriously? 5 months old?! I feel like I say this every month but still, it's crazy how time flies...
Harper is the funniest little person ever. Eating like a champ! So far she's had sweet potatoes, carrots and prunes. She also hasn't pooped in a week, hence the prunes. So we have added a little apple juice to her diet to remedy that and will probably get pears started too, girl needs some fiber!
She wants to be sitting, not laying down.
She has started grabbing for cups or bottles if you're holding one and trying to drink out of it.
Still hasn't rolled over but is using her legs a lot more if she's in her exersaucer or if she's being held up straight.
The new teeth haven't popped through yet either but they are close...and a real pain-literally.
She has been sleeping great and if left to sleep in our bed will sleep forever it seems like. I'm sure we should transition her into the crib soon but I don't know that I'm ready for that yet...I like seeing her little face first thing when I wake up! And lets face it, it's real convenient to just roll over an pick her up to nurse her in the morning as opposed to me getting out of bed :)
She laughs and smiles in response to our words and actions which is so amazing. To get a legit, deliberate smile is beyond rewarding, and she pretty much thinks I'm hilarious so she's obviously very smart ;)
I can't wait to see what this next month brings!







No comments:
Post a Comment