06 December 2012

Half way gone.

This has been a crazy week.  Not only has Chris been gone since Monday morning, but work was nuts-o.  This is the longest we have been apart for quite some time, and now with Harper in tow, its a whole new ballgame.  Absence really does make the heart grow fonder.  I'm sure Harper is really missing her Daddy too, and is probably sick of me by now ;)  She IS sick with a cold which sucks, a little slobbery, snotty mess.  I can tell she doesn't feel well and I don't really know what else I can do for her that I haven't already done.  Having kids is trying enough, but sick kids?  Ahhhhh.

Only one more day until my partner in crime comes back and saves us both.  Ok, that was a little dramatic, it really hasn't been that bad, but its definitely not the same.

I should go make some dinner...


No comments:

Post a Comment