This morning I forgot silverware for my lunch, lids for bottles (again) and the milk necessary to feed my child all day. I FORGOT THE FRIGGIN MILK!!! And I could tell my Mom wanted to kill me this morning when I had to break that bad news and sheepishly slide my house key off my key ring to give to her so she could go get it. Sorry Mom.
This weekend I spent WAY too much time in the car but it was all worth it.
I LOVE weddings! Especially ones with so much thought put into them, lovely little details and a Bride & Groom that just won't quit!
I am anticipating some news this week. Obviously I hope it's good and I will share, otherwise I won't.
Chatting with pregnant women makes me happy. I just love sharing each others experiences and hearing what they have planned for their little ones. It is such an exciting event, I still feel like bursting at the seams! But more so now in theory than ACTUALLY feeling like I'm going to burst.
I don't know if it's the shift in hormones or the BB Cream I've been using but my skin is top notch these days.
I desperately need to get the dog to the groomer.
Chris likes to sing Harpers name to the tune of "Purple Rain" and it's hilarious. He is hilarious.
After further research on vaccines I have come to the conclusion that I made the right choice by choosing to do it. And two of the main reasons why are this: Our Dr chose to be a family doctor/pediatrician, clearly she cares about kids and people alike, so why would she do anything to hurt them? She has taken such great care of me & our baby that I don't believe for one second that she is "pushing" these vaccines on us for any bonus from the drug companies or whatever. She also takes her time explaining everything and why they are doing it and if I want to opt out I have that right and she supports that. But more than anything I firmly believe she wants what's best for our baby and that is a huge relief. Secondly, there is a reason that certain diseases aren't around anymore :) Some info I found helpful: *Vaccines contain a teeny tiny fraction of the antigens that babies encounter on a daily basis in their own environment. A healthy baby's immune system fights off millions of germs every day, antigens are part of the germs that cause the immune system to go to work. Also there is no scientific evidence that vaccines are linked to autism.* I feel much better after reading ALL KINDS of info, I was concerned I might regret my decision.
I have had to clean out Harper's closet a couple times now. I have a box full of stuff I need to decide what to do with...mostly I'm just not ready to admit that she is too big for it :(
Speaking of that cute little nugget, I measured her the other night, almost up to 25 inches! She's super close to rolling over, still hates being on her tummy, is making a new "oh" noise over and over again, it's super cute, Johnson & Johnson products dry the crap out of her skin so we won't be using our yummy lavender lotion anymore. She's pooping less and that makes my life a lot easier :)
The Honda got a flat tire last night. No bueno.
As excited as I am to start giving Harper "real food" I think we will hold off until 6 months. She has less chance of having food allergies that way and her digestive system will be better developed.
I am in a constant state of push & pull when it comes to the baby. I'm so excited for all these "milestones" to happen but my heart aches when I realize how quickly she's growing.
And on that note! The blog wouldn't be complete without some pictures!






I love seeing Adelle's old clothes on Harper!
ReplyDelete