I've been having more and more contractions since Sunday when I completely over did it and almost sent myself into bed rest. I felt fine while I was working away but then about 6 o'clock I could feel my body actually come to a grinding halt like whoa lady, slow your roll. Ok fine. But I got my garden planted so, holler!
So now if I'm going to keep having these contractions-which don't hurt yet-they can start working their magic ANY TIME NOW! I go to the doctor tomorrow but I'm not holding out any hope for anything to happen. I hate this anxious feeling, just waiting. And even though I hate work right now and am super uncomfortable in this ridiculous desk chair it keeps my mind somewhat busy. And it keeps me from doing stuff at home that possibly I shouldn't be...but if nothing happens in the next week or so I'm going to start moving furniture and nobody is going to stop me!
Another sign that I'm about to spontaneously combust: my darling Husband keeps asking me if "I'm ok" Like when I walk into the room and apparently I'm breathing like a morbidly obese person who decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator, or when I try to get off the couch and have to grunt & moan my way through it. Last night I think I actually just rolled off because it was easier...clearly I'm struggling here people. Not cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment