18 lbs 10 oz & 28 1/4 in tall! I thought for sure she was over 20 lbs but not quite. She is definitely feeling heavier though. Her head, well that's still off the charts ;)
I think I'm ready to move Harper into her room. Mostly because I'm desperate for a full nights rest but also because we need to break the habit of her nursing at night. I admit that's mostly my fault. I do it to comfort her and so she will stop crying and we can all go back to sleep. Mommy fail? Maybe. But I'm doing my best. I envy those Moms who have their babe in a crib in their own room from the beginning. I also didn't try very hard to make that happen. Those morning snuggles are just too good.
It's strange to think that in just three short months she will be drinking whole milk and I won't be her main food source anymore. I'm also a bit relieved. It's nice to know our daily schedule won't revolve around "feeding time" anymore. I think life will be easier. And it will be giving me a break before having to start over again with another babe ;) I'm totally fine pumping sparingly to get her enough for a sippy cup of milk.
As much as all of this is sad in a way, it means she is becoming less of a baby and more of a little person which is bittersweet. I'm excited to see what this next stage has to offer. She is absolutely the most fun right now and we get a kick out of her every day.
Growing is good :)




No comments:
Post a Comment