Last week was crazy busy and it turned into a non-stop weekend, so needless to say I'm EXHAUSTED. And feeling a little run down & sicky. No bueno. I'm officially on my "no commitment, no fun zone" countdown to baby now. We had a wonderful baby shower yesterday and got some adorable little items, this kids got jammies for days! Haha! And lots of fun books. Unfortunately quite a few key items are still in need so I will be doing my best to scour the Internet for deals in the short time we have left...it's actually starting to stress me out so I'm trying not to think about it too much.
I've also come to the conclusion that registries are a waste of time because people are going to buy you what they want anyway :) Thank goodness we won't have any more events where one is customary!
I'm going to try my best to get as much rest as possible this week because these two bags under my eyes are not my favorite accessory!
I wish I could cuddle up with my dog right now.
This post is so boring, and a little whiny but I don't really care...
No comments:
Post a Comment